Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Joys of being a homeowner!

Well what can I say my on Saturday 21st April 2007 my washing machine went to the big soap bubble in the sky.


Yes its true I now have no washing machine, so what did I do on my day off on Monday, thats right, I took my washing bin full of clothes and trotted off to my mum and dads and did my washing - oh what joy!!!!!!!


So I am currently scouring ebay for a decent washing machine, but until I find one its off to "Jackie's Launderette" to do my washing oh ha ha ha ha ha - sorry i'm laughing out loud as I wrote that that really has made me chuckle - can you imagine it!!!!!!!!! he he he he he he :->



There are some bonuses to using Jackie's launderette I put the stuff in the washing machine and depending on whether I am still there when its finished depends on whether me or my mum hangs it on the line. Oh yes and one MASSIVE advantage is that I don't usually really iron much other than my army shirts but when I use Jackie's launderette I get my stuff ironed for me he he he THANKS MUM :->

3 comments:

Fiona said...

That made me chuckle as well!!!

Unknown said...

Oh no! You aren't supposed to tell me about this stuff just before I get my own place!

Liz said...

Hey, very remiss of me not to add you to my Blog Roll before but you are there now!

Our washing machine broke last week, and I went to Mags Laundrette - not half as funny as the one you went to, I'll bet - if I did, but can I make it clear that I don't.