Saturday, April 07, 2007

Have blog ready and waiting

Have blog ready and waiting to publish just awaiting my new phone. I have a decent blog all ready to go but need photo's for it to make any sense. The photo's are on my phone and I have mislaid the software to be able to transfer them onto the computer, am getting a new phone this week













So will blog once I have the pics on my computer.

Have been on a much needed holiday this week - just a few days away to great yarmouth but was some much needed R&R time.
All chilled and mellow and ready to face next week when the girls get back and we have a week of madness - fun madness but madness nonetheless.

*Disclaimer* Sorry very boring blog but needed to keep my average up as it has been somewhat lacking due to being away.

No comments: