Thursday, April 12, 2007

Haircut day is nearly here - HURRAH!


At the weekend I am finally getting my haircut it was due for a cut a few weeks ago but I had to put it off so that I could get my hair up during my week off so it was easy when I went swimming and I didn't need to take my straighteners with me. But finally it is in sight. I don't know how you all feel but I just get to the stage where i'm desperate for a haircut and it becomes a really big thing cos my hair is doing my brain in - well I reached that stage a good 3 weeks ago and finally its nearly here woo hoo.

And yes for those of you who are interested i am getting a considerable amount chopped off and this is not just me getting all excited about a trim.

Does anyone else have weird things like this comments please - or am I the only one who gets this compulsively obsessive about matters like this

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am DESPERATE for a haircut. Beyond desperate. I should have got it done about 3 months ago! But its all money money money. I will get it done when I have bought my flat!

xxx

Bec said...

He he he oh my friend. Budget now mate, don't put off anything now "until you've bought your own place" cos you'll have even less money then and things will never get done. Yes save hard definately but work out a way to be able to afford things that you make you look and feel good much love -x-

Unknown said...

Hmm, that might take all the money in the world. Might have to just settle for a haircut and leave it at that!