Monday, February 02, 2009

Where I'm up to - Yes I know its been ages!

Well hi-de-hi here I am, yes Ed finally.
Day off due to snow so ideal time to update my blog.
So whats happened/ been going on since August?

Well I suppose I should start with the obvious - Yes I am engaged to my lovely man Mark yay :@)
January 24th top of the London Eye he got down on 1 knee and asked me to marry him woop woop yay :@)!!!!!!!
So on Saturday 22nd May 2010 I will become Mrs Hambleton.

(Pic taken 2 mins after he proposed)






On a slightly less impressive note I've rearranged my lounge so I now have floor space and everything has a home and nothing lives on the floor woo hoo!

Oh yes, I now have a new Godson who is the cutest little boy, his name is Mark :@)
Brother of my God daughter Bethany

Well thats about it really am happy with life, but not a lot else to report.


If I think of anything else I will blog again


2 comments:

Ed said...

Hurrah - There is another blogger, other than me!!

shamrock said...

The girl in the picture is so lovely.*_*