Monday, February 09, 2009

25 Random Facts

Thought I would also post this on here as I went to the effort of doing this exercise in the first place!

Mainly put it on here for those not on/no longer on facebook - Ed you are a pain! Lol!

Firstly explanation of how I came to do it-
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

25 Random Facts

I am a nanny.The girls I look after are 9 and 11!

I do really enjoy the girls being off for the school holidays, but only 1 week at a time.

During the school holidays I usually only eat and sleep when I get home cos I’m knackered.

I’ve never wanted to do anything else career wise other than look after children.

I don’t work on a Friday.

I do have PROPER job despite what other people may refer to it as :@)

I got engaged 2 days before my birthday.

Getting married 22nd May 2010.

Really looking forward to my honeymoon – Holiday of a lifetime!

I’m not particularly looking forward to the long flight – I get too Fidegety

I really do believe my fiancé is my soulmate.

I never believed in Soulmates till I was with my Mark. (Yes I know it sounds slushy)

Me and Mark ideally want 2 kids.

We have a fair idea of what we’d call our children. Although it won’t stop us having fun with the baby names book.

I have played the tenor horn since I was 8.

I really do love playing my tenor horn (although I don’t get much opportunity to play it)

I am currently (technically) a percussionist in Thundersley Brass Band (much to my dad’s amusement)

I have 2 gorgeous Godchildren

They are the Children of 2 of our 3 best mates.

I hate washing up – with a vengeance.

I have a blog.

I would blog more often but don’t really have that much to say that often (in a blog that is)

My current favourite car is a Ford S-max, which I think makes me very strange. But I just like it and its practical, what can I say I’m very odd.

I’m very much looking forward to living in a house, having lived in a flat for the last 3 and a half years – need more space!

This exercise has really made me think, which I’ve liked.

1 comment:

Ed said...

I've been tagged outside of Facebook on this, and once I can think of 25 interesting things about me, will post!