Tuesday, March 20, 2007

UPDATE - ANOTHER PROPER BLOG AT LAST

Well, well, well. Have just spent the last little while sorting out my blog as it was a bit of a waste of space until now so am resoluting - if thats the right word to blog every now and then and actual use this space I created over 6 months ago!
Well today is Tuesday and I am so looking forward to Thursday, the 2 girls I look after - Becky and Jessie are both doing grades on their cello's B grade 2 and J grade1. And why you ask am I looking forward to it well its simple no more cello scales!!!!!!!!!!! for the last couple of weeks I have been i suppose the fairest word I could use is subjected to roughtly 30 -40 mins cello practise a day half of which has been scales!!!!!!! To add to that the pieces Jessie is doing becky did for her grade one about just over a year ago so it is the 2nd time i have had to aid the practise of these particular pieces!
I have to say they are definately getting better - which is a flipping good thing considering they have their exams thursday morning! but i am very much looking forward to only having to get them to do cello practise once a week Woohoo I now have another styring to my bow - excuse the pun "I the brass player can now play the c scale on the cello :->"
Anyway enough ramblings, I will sign off now before I bore myself - whoops too late! :->

1 comment:

gottagopractice said...

Snort. An essential life skill. *Everyone* should be able to play a C scale on the cello. Congratulations!