Wednesday, March 21, 2007

T minus 2 Days and Counting




HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!!!

Lethargically happy I have to say at the moment. What is the reason for your happiness I hear you ask?


NO MORE CELLO PRACTISE!!!!

The girls have their exams in the morning so I don't have to hear them practise again before then woo hoo! Now don't get me wrong I love them to pieces and they play very well for their age but it has long since reached the tedious point.


There is however another reason for my happiness;-

T minus 2 days and counting - 2 days of working left and then 2 weeks off WOO HOO!!!!!!

I am sooooooo ready for my time off and holiday. So there you have it a knackered, very lethargic but happy Bec, very much looking forward to the next 2 weeks!!!!! -x-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i luv that pic of the happy 'suminkorother'!!