Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Monday and Tuesdays pic - as seen on twitter lol

On Saturday the family I work for threw a 70th Birthday party for My bosses mum so that means -
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LEFTOVERS!
I enjoyed leftovers of all sorts for lunch and it was gooooooood.
But of course Birthday Party = BIRTHDAY CAKE!
Not just any cake costco soft icing cake so I devoured it on Monday and Tuesday (hence allowing myself monday and tuesdays pic allowance :@)
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm    C A K E ! ! ! !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
 The size the cake was to start with!
        

No comments: