Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Update 1

Well my flat looks like a bombs gone off in it!
BUT that is because I bought some things yesterday. I was in dire need of some saucepans so I bought a new set of saucepans - 1st lot of rubbish box from saucepans and old saucepans. It was also time I bought a printer so 2nd lot of rubbish - box and trash from printer. Also at present my garage is full so have no space to do anything with any of it. So Saturday is DUMP day time to dump some rubbish and make some space!!!!
Tomorrow is Wednesday so it means housework day, I am swapping week 2 and 3 over as I have a couple of friends coming over wednesday night so need to do Kitchen but most importantly lounge! so thats what is being done tomorrow which means I need to find temporary homes for things. Also have solved my drawer storage problem I will not however meet my deadline technically - I have found a set of drawers that I am going to get from Ikea but they were out of stock on Friday so I will hopefully get them at some point at the weekend.
So - yes my flat still looks a mess but
  • Have found some storage just waiting for some stock
  • Have every intention of sticking to my housework schedule
  • Have bought a couple of necessity items for my flat

So I am not doing badly on getting organised.

No comments: